Pretty nearly time to start a New Year so it must be time to get on with the process of setting goals for myself.
I am aiming for a combination of physical, mental, emotional and domestic goals and a mix of fixed points and regular targets…Although I know that I am potentially setting myself up for failure and self-criticism, without something to move towards there is no way of knowing if I am making progress.
In no particular order then..
- Lose 1-2 Stone
- Create (and stick-to @ least 4 days a week) a daily exercise routine that incorporates both shoulder physio and some muscle toning (pilates/yoga & weights?)
- Walk at least either 1 Munro or 1 Alpine 4000;
- Write, deliver & publish my conference paper
- Commit to another round of counselling (as booked through Talking Therapies) and/or psychiatrist
- Take 1 week off each with W & B and ideally 1 week with both together
- Get my F***ing sleep pattern under control.
- Make sure my weekly time routine is balanced for all involved
- Actually successfully grow some vegetables…
- Finish the painting
- Celebrate mine & W’s 10th Anniversary
Thats all I can think of for now and I think it will do.
Wish me luck