So somewhere over halfway through the year, how is my 2012 goal list going?
- Lose 1-2 Stone
Still 13st and a bit… aargh. I want to be get down to 11 and I can’t seem to drop into the 12s – I have gained 10″ round both bust and waist since I was 17. I hate it.
- Create (and stick-to @ least 4 days a week) a daily exercise routine that incorporates both shoulder physio and some muscle toning (pilates/yoga & weights?)
Need to work on managing the pain
- Walk at least either 1 Munro or 1 Alpine 4000;
Looks unlikely with knee probs 😦
Write, deliver &publish my conference paper
Wrote and gave, hopefully once the thesis is submitted….
Commit to another round of counselling (as booked through Talking Therapies) and/or psychiatrist
Tick – not sure where to go next tbh. I’m ok I think so?
- Take 1 week off each with W & B and ideally 1 week with both together
Malta with W in Jan, a couple of days in Cornwall with B and a couple with W already achieved and a week in Scot for the three of us planned…….what else?
- Get my F***ing sleep pattern under control.
- Make sure my weekly time routine is balanced for all involved
Not sure – ask them.
Puppy!Woo Hello Rory!
Actually successfully grow some vegetables…
Potatoes done, spring onions done, spinach done, strawberries and raspberries also harvested
- Finish the painting
About half way there
- Celebrate mine & W’s 10th Anniversary
Its not til Oct.
I am trying to decide if I need to add to these goals and revise them…I think that I not only need a few more specifics but also stuff to build on longer term. Please bear with me.